The backyard is north east
facing. The slope of land is Nearly Level
, and frontage is about 25.1 metres
. More about the land block...
1 McKivett Crescent, Leeming
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!
Be greeted by high ceilings and exposed beams when entering this lovely 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom property has been well maintained. Offering good sized bedrooms with a tasteful colour scheme, the floor plan flows effortlessly. At the heart of the home, the white and bright kitchen will suit all your family needs. Just close your eyes and imagine all the memories to be made, with a generous open-plan living area extending out to the outdoor patio. Simple and stylish this home has been well cared for. Consider the advantages in this sought after family friendly suburb close to local amenities and parklands and of course your future calls as this property has subdivision potential.
- Brick and tile home with well-established gardens on corner block
- Subdivision potential subject to WAPC approval
- 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom excellently maintained property
- Master bedroom with plenty of natural light, walk in robe and tidy ensuite
- Additionally there are 3 good sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Appealing kitchen with quality appliances and finishes
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Open plan kitchen/dining and living area
- Separate study area
Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Large alfresco entertaining area and garden shed
- Grass area perfect for kids and pets
- Secure garage for two vehicles
- Family-friendly suburb close to numerous amenities
Loaded with appeal, don't wait any longer and secure this impressive home to be your own. Moments from Leeming Forum, Leeming Primary School and multiple parks and amenities, it will tick all...