The backyard is west
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
, and frontage is about 10.1 metres
. More about the land block...
FRENCH WITH FROGS
24 Solomon Street, Mosman Park
For the first time in 25 years this one of a kind home is being offered to the market.
The ultimate in privacy and position, hidden away behind a rendered brick wall covered by lush, leafy green trees sits an elegant home, so light and airy. With multiple entertaining zones both indoors and outdoors the home lends itself to any occasion whether be a quiet morning coffee out the front or summer party out the back.
Soaring ceilings, French doors and stone bench tops are among just some of the features that adorn this home, paired with the convenience and accessibility to all the nearby amenities this home really does tick a lot of the right boxes.
The rear of the property also has a lot to offer, with a large dedicated portion of land that can be shaped into a world of different options, currently it has been sculptured for very low maintenance easy living.
- Polished concrete floors
- Vaulted ceilings
- Wood fire heater
- Modern renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
- Double ovens
- Studio with full bathroom
- North facing side courtyard
- Multiple entertaining zones (front & rear / inside & outside)
- Split System air-conditioning (Main living area & master bedroom)
- Feature frog pond
- Large double garage off ROW
- 110m approx. to the Camelot Outdoor Cinema
- 115m approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Centre
- 330m approx. to Iona Presentation College (Highschool)
- 370m approx. to the Glyde Street Train Station
- 395m approx. to the Glyde Street precinct with Shopping, bars and cafes
- 585m approx. to the Mosman Park Bowling Club
Lot/Plan No: P002491 22