|Burwood Median PriceThe House price is 7% lower than last year.|
|Blackburn South||$1,006,600 |
|Box Hill South||$1,048,900 |
|Burwood East||$980,500 |
|Glen Iris||$1,658,200 |
|Mount Waverley||$1,265,800 |
|Surrey Hills||$1,785,500 |
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Tranquil, stylish and single level
4/19 McCubbin Street, Burwood
The embodiment of stylish and serene living across one generous level, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom abode boasts the attraction of a northern deck for fabulous entertaining and a convenient double auto garage.
Freshly painted, newly stumped and fitted with new Eco-Star double glazed doors and windows, the well-proportioned lounge, dining and elegant kitchen with new premium appliances all flow outside to the sunny alfresco courtyard.
The rear position within a boutique block is enhanced by an exceptional neighbourhood where you can walk to everything. Only moments to the tram, train, Burwood Heights shops and the soon-to-be-opened Brickworks shopping complex, appreciate the proximity to Deakin Uni, PLC, Essex Heights Primary and zoned Mount Waverley Secondary College.
* Sun-filled and spacious single level home
* Freshly painted, newly stumped and double glazed
* Generous lounge, dining and kitchen with new appliances
* Main bedroom with large BIR and bright ensuite
* Gas ducted heating, evap cooling and a double auto garage
* Walk to the tram, train, schools and shopping centres
* Near PLC, Deakin Uni and in the Mount Waverley SC zone
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $800,000 - $1,055,000, view property report|