|Richmond Median PriceThe House price is 5% higher than last year.|
|East Melbourne||$3,225,000 |
|South Yarra||$2,135,700 |
|A107/28 Tanner Street, Richmond|
|Sold $911,000 in 09 Mar 2019(Auction) [Rectify]|
|Last Sold $786,000 in Aug 2013(Auction)|
|Apartment: 2 1 1 |
|Land size: 1,998 sqm | Building size: 116 sqm|
|Agent: Biggin & Scott - Richmond|
|Distance: 2.7 km to CBD; 167 metres to Richmond Station [Transport]|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
107/28 Tanner Street, Richmond
Cutting edge, New York style warehouse apartment. Masses of space combined with huge windows and exposed brick, work harmoniously to create this stunning conversion. A unique free flowing floorplan and coveted address make this truly an opportunity not to be missed!
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes PLUS large study
- Vast open plan living / dining (4m ceilings)
- Entertainers kitchen in original lift well
- Generous central bathroom
- North facing courtyard / terrace
- European laundry
- Security entrance
- Secure off street parking on title (plus second space rented on a yearly basis)
- Two parking permits STCA
- Internal size 105sqm approx., terrace 18sqm approx.
Amazing Swan Street cafes, shopping and transport at your door. Walk to sports and entertainment precinct and CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $765,000 - $1,005,000, view property report|