The backyard is west
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
, and frontage is about 16.5 metres
. More about the land block...
A sunny entertainer zoned for success
A brilliant design ideal for families. This renovated and extended home with a low maintenance garden featuring 4 spacious bedrooms all with BIR's and 2 glistening bathrooms plus powder room.
Capturing abundant sunshine both inside and out, appreciate the north-facing deck, set alongside the spacious lounge, open dining and granite-topped kitchen.
Positioned in the highly-desirable Balwyn High School zone, the effortless walk up the street to the gym, 109 tram, parkland, cafes and Camberwell Grammar is further enhanced by its proximity to leading private schools.
* Renovated and extended family home with low maintenance garden
* Zoned family living over two levels
* Sun-filled lounge, dining and granite kitchen
* Spacious north-facing deck
* Ground floor main bedroom with stylish ensuite
* In the Balwyn High School zone and near private schools
* Walk to the tram, cafes, parks, primary schools and gym
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.1-5leonardstreetdeepdene.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days