The backyard is south east
facing. The slope of land is Nearly Level
, and frontage is about 15.3 metres
. More about the land block...
Bring your vision to this prized neighbourhood
Reclaim the beauty of a golden era or make plans to create a magnificent new residence (STCA) in this blue-chip pocket. With Darling Park and train station at the end of the street and Solway Primary School a couple of blocks away, this is easy living at its finest.
The spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom configuration of the main home is complemented by a quiet lounge room, dining/family room, timber kitchen and large upper retreat. Perfect for accommodating extended family members, a separate self-contained studio offers a kitchen and living room plus a 5th bedroom and 3rd bathroom.
Positioned on a deep 743 sq m approx. allotment, live close to private schools, Ashburton Shopping Village, Chadstone Shopping Centre and the Monash Freeway.
* A 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom period home on a leafy street
* Studio with kitchen, living, 5th bedroom and 3rd bathroom
* Spacious living rooms
* Walk to parks, train and primary school
* Near Ashburton shops, Chadstone Shopping Centre and freeway
* Positioned on a large 743 sq m approx. allotment
* Renovate or build a new luxury residence (STCA)
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.8maxwellstreetashburton.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days