|Richmond Median PriceThe House price is 4% higher than last year.|
|East Melbourne||$3,152,600 |
|South Yarra||$2,007,900 |
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
EXPANSIVE, LIGHT AND BRIGHT WITH URBAN ATTITUDE.
Sleek, modern styling combine with industrial, architectural details to form this unique property in an ex-shoe factory warehouse conversion. Flooded with natural light, living is easy right next to two tram lines in the heart of Richmond.
- Corner apartment with high ceilings, flooded with sunlight all day long
- Two large bedrooms
- Main bedroom with floor to ceiling cupboards and Juliet balcony
- Light and airy living/dining space with polished parquetry floor
- Sun-drenched balcony
- Modern kitchen with Euro appliances
- Stylish central bathroom with European laundry
- Off street parking
- Security building
- Glorious cobblestoned communal central courtyard
- Owners corp fees $1360 per quarter
Steps to the corner of Bridge Road and Church Street. A short stroll to the MCG, parkland, Richmond Station, Victoria Gardens and Swan Street shops and cafes.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $1,183,000, view property report|