|Bowden Median PriceThe House price is 3% higher than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
As big as a two bedroom, with the price tag of one!
301/40-48 Seventh Street, Bowden
Located in the cosmopolitan suburb of Bowden, this top floor apartment offers the ideal lifestyle for those wanting the conveniences of the city, while still experiencing the tranquility of a leafy suburb.
Built in 2014 by Rossdale Homes, this 87sqm contemporary apartment has all the modern features you would expect, including:
- Stainless steel Westinghouse gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- 1 main bedroom with A/C, ceiling fan and built in robes
- 1 study / guest room with ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom with spacious shower
- Large balcony, ample entertaining space
- Kitchen with storage, and large kitchen island
- Garage parking
- Light filled open plan kitchen / living area with AC
- Small pets allowed
- Communal clothing line and entertaining area
- Washing machine and fridge (purchased new 2014) negotiable with sale
A perfect home for those looking to break into the property market at an affordable price, but still have easy access to the city. Investors will also find this a popular rental, as people are increasingly drawn to Bowden's convenient location and thriving community.
A note from the owners:
"It is a bitter-sweet experiencing selling our first home, but we hope the next buyers enjoy it as much as we have for the last four years. Having never lived in the west, we didn't know what to expect on this side of town. We were delighted to find that living in Bowden is the perfect spot between easily commuting to our jobs by bike, train or tram, while feeling like we live in a friendly and exciting suburb.
What initially drew us to this...
|Search neighbour's planning permit|