|Gilberton Median PriceThe House price is 14% lower than last year.|
|A10C Mersey Street (off Park Tce), Gilberton|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
*Under Contract by Alex Zadow, 'Your A to Z of real estate'*
10C Mersey Street (off Park Tce), Gilberton
Walk to Work, North Adelaide or the Parklands.
This contemporary two level apartment is the ultimate low maintenance 'lock up and leave' property. The crisp white interiors, soaring ceilings and beams of sunshine shooting through the many windows, all combine to create a light, bright and expansive feel, while the gorgeous timber floors and stairs and carpeted bedrooms ensure a feeling of warmth isn't lost. This highly regarded development on the banks of the river Torrens, rarely seen in our City of Churches, is certainly angelic while the City fringe river side location in just heavenly.
Enticing Interiors ...
- secure intercom entry foyer
- lift or stair access to the second floor
- there's a wow factor as soon as you open the front door to this two level stunner
- open plan living and dining space with feature timber and glass balustrade staircase
- Caesarstone tops to the kitchen with Blanco appliances and mirrored splash backs
- two lower level bedrooms, both with built in robes
- stunning lower level bathroom / laundry showing clever design to create a large beautiful space
- balcony access well connected to the living room
- upper mezzanine floor is purely dedicated to the master bedroom with a big walk in robe, sleeping quarters and beautiful ensuite bathroom
- split system reverse cycle air conditioning to both levels
The Great Outdoors ...
- allocated carport right next to the intercom entry foyer
- the East facing balcony basks in morning sun and is a lovely spot to sit and relax
- gorgeous landscaping enhance this community...
|Search neighbour's planning permit|