|Payneham Median PriceThe House price is 9% higher than last year.|
|Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Smart Investment or First Home
Welcome to your unit nestled in the heart of Payneham. This tiled throughout unit will surprise you with the abundance of space, perfect for the first home owner or investor.
Features include functional kitchen complemented by stone look bench tops, plenty of overhead cupboards, living areas with semi open plan and uniquely large outdoor entertaining area for family entertainment.
Features you will love about this Unit:
- 2 Bedroom (master with Built in robe)
- Kitchen with stainless steel stove and stone look bench top
- Bathroom with stone look bench top
- Separate laundry with rear access
- Pergola over rear entertaining area
- Single carport with off-street parking
- Reverse Cycle ducted heating and cooling
- Plenty of storage
- Garden shed
- Additional security system
Perfectly positioned in a quiet and convenient location, close to great public/private schools, Norwood Parade and within 6km proximity to the Adelaide CBD. Walking distance to Marden shopping center and public transport from Payneham Road & Port Rush Road.
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $315,000, view property report|