|Hope Valley Median PriceThe House price is 3% higher than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Location and Lifestyle!
This fabulous, 3 bedroom home has been immaculately presented and finished, leaving nothing more to do other than move in and enjoy. Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on approximately 512sqm, this home is sure to impress!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with split system air conditioner and built-in robe
- Light filled living room with split system air conditioner
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals room adjacent kitchen
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Impressive large undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Built in 1979
- Strata fees $300 (approximate) per quarter
- Council rates $1,175.95 per annum (approximate)
Ideally located in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of quality schools, sporting facilities, public transport options and the Modbury Hospital nearby!
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $350,000, view property report|