The backyard is south
facing. The slope of land is Nearly Level
, and frontage is about 15.4 metres
. More about the land block...
100 Alexandra Avenue, Toorak Gardens
~ Auction: Saturday 9th February 2019 @ 11am ~
This impressive reproduction federation home is deceptively large and offers versatile, spacious family living in this iconic leafy eastern suburb's address. The interior has high ceilings, cove cornicing, ceiling roses, leadlight and beautiful polished Jarrah floorboards.
* Entrance hall with feature arch
* Spacious north facing bay windowed living room
* Separate dining room
* Timber kitchen with walk in pantry and adjacent casual dining
* Family room with dual aspect windows
* Generous bathroom
* Large laundry with built in cupboards
* Outdoor courtyards for morning coffees and sunset drinks
* Undercover alfresco entertaining area
* Versatile self contained studio/granny flat with its' own kitchenette and bathroom
* Garaging for 2 cars with internal access
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and WIR
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with BIR
* Family bathroom with claw foot bath
Other features include an abundance of storage throughout the property, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a low maintenance garden, automatic driveway gates, security system and sensor lighting.
Walk to Rose Park Primary, Marryatville High School and Loreto College. Close to Saint Ignatius Junior School, Seymour College and Pembroke School, Dulwich Shopping Centre, Burnside Village, and public transport.
Council: City of Burnside
Council Rates: $3,595.20 per annum
SA Water: $467.25 per quarter
ESL: $311.10 per annum
Land Size: 778sqm (approx)
Year Built: 1994
Zoning: Historic Conservation - Toorak Gardens...
Lot/Plan No: D53483/A100