|Sinnamon Park Median PriceThe House price is 6% higher than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
PERFECT PARKSIDE FAMILY HOME WITH NORTH EAST ASPECT
2 Brinley Place, Sinnamon Park
Auction Location: Onsite.
When this property was in the design phase the main focus was on 'Liveability.' The end result was as a superb home, perfect for a family of all ages. The lower level is Open Plan with a layout that blends both formal and informal zones. Nestled perfectly in the 'Windermere Estate' beside extensive parkland, it is private, tranquil and has an ideal North-East aspect. The size of the home is exceptional, however, for the current owner, it has simply come time to downsize. They are looking forward to handing the home over so a new family can enjoy it for many years to come.
The home's features include but are certainly not limited to;
* Contemporary facade positioned to take full advantage of the land's attributes;
* Centralised Kitchen is the hub of the home & overlooks the outdoor entertaining;
* Miele appliances inc 2 x Wall Ovens, Ceramic Gas Cooktop & Built-in Coffee machine;
* Stone benches, extensive cupboard space, glass splash back & integrated dishwasher;
* Brand New Oak Timber Flooring with quality carpet to the Informal Lounge & Study;
* Media-Room is soundproofed, features raised seating with Projector & 100in screen;
* Sliding doors open to blend informal areas with outdoor lounge & outdoor dining;
* Formal lounge is located at the front of the home & features an Eco-fireplace;
* Hamptons inspired feature staircase with chandelier leads to the upper level;
* Master suite is located on the north-east end of upper level & overlooks the park;
* Master features a parents retreat/breakout area, large balcony & dual walk-in-robes;
* Main ensuite is extensive...
|View land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $1,100,000 - $1,374,999, view property report|