The backyard is north east
facing. The slope of land is Nearly Level
, and frontage is about 12.2 metres
. More about the land block...
Parkside Architect-Designed Family Residence With Ultra Spacious Living Areas, Sunny Level NE Garden & Garage
Brilliantly designed by architect Mark Ian Jones to maximise space and northern sunlight, this impressive 2-level freestanding residence integrates classic period style and contemporary luxury to deliver the ultimate in family living. Standing directly opposite Centennial Park on a dual-access block with level garden and secure garage, the house features a soaring central atrium and spacious rooms with high ceilings & large expanses of glass. Offering plenty of space for all the family, it has big bedrooms, formal living area, lounge (or music) room, gourmet kitchen and family living & dining zones extending seamlessly to the garden. Enjoying a dress-circle parkside position, the property is moments to Bondi Junction's retail hub, Woollahra village and excellent schools including Moriah College, St Catherine's & Waverley College.
- Privately hidden from street behind high hedge
- Wide central entrance hall with 3.3m ceiling
- Glass central atrium opens to side courtyard
- Formal living room w fireplace & high ceiling
- Lounge (or music room) w marble fireplace
- Family living area w soaring 6.1m ceiling
- Large dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- Caesarstone gas kitchen opens to the garden
- Marble breakfast bench, Smeg & Miele appliances
- Study (or 5th bedroom) opens to side courtyard
- Huge main bedroom w dressing room, ensuite & balcony
- 3 more large double bedrooms, all with b/ins
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & twin vanity
- Powder room, laundry with washtub & storage
- Upstairs gallery; under roof storage area ...