The backyard is north west
facing. The slope of land is Steep
, and frontage is about 17.1 metres
. More about the land block...
Individually designed by acclaimed architect Robert Weir, this distinctive contemporary family sanctuary integrates effortlessly with its natural bush environment, creating a sublime indoor/outdoor transition. Light and views are accentuated with its extensive use of full height glass windows that capture tranquil and sweeping water views over Gore Cove, and its striking interiors are enriched with timber detailing, recycled hardwood flooring and high ceilings that imbue a sense of warmth and understated luxury. Embraced privately in hedging and tropical landscaped gardens, this unique modern home is set on a 809sqm block that has access to popular foreshore walking tracks and Berry Island Reserve. Immersed in a premium and tranquil peninsula address in the heart of the area, it's a stroll to Wollstonecraft Station, shops and cafes, moments to sought-after schools and offers rapid CBD and North Sydney access.
- Expansive open living and dining room with a feature gas open fireplace
- Timber sliding doors blend to a covered entertainers' deck with water views
- Gas and CaesarStone kitchen with Miele appliances and suspended lighting
- Generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, two opening to a side deck
- Luxury master suite with feature fireplace and grand walk-in dressing room
- Master suite with study space and opens to a lower deck, lawns and garden
- Contemporary bathrooms, the mosaic tiled ensuite with a freestanding tub
- Versatile family room or teen retreat with adjoining bedroom and bathroom
- Heated bathroom floors, air conditioning, shadow cornices and laundry chute
- Remote garage with internal entry and a sizeable laundry with ample storage