|Thirroul Median PriceThe Unit price is 1% lower than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Unrivalled luxury with panoramic ocean views
From its prestigious dress circle position set high at the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac and with a perfect coastal aspect, this remarkable family residence of palatial proportions takes in stunning ocean views across McCauleys Beach, Sandon Point and beyond.
Having undergone an inspired transformation it is a rare offering at the very top end of the market where homes of this calibre seldom change hands. Encompassing multiple living areas, resort-like outdoor entertaining area, pool, spa and sauna and just a three minute walk to beach and cycleway.
- The ultimate in luxury living and entertaining with uninterrupted ocean and beach views
- Multiple living zones, both formal and informal with ocean/beach views from all levels
- State-of-the-art fittings and finishes throughout, spectacular entry with frameless glass stair case
- Extra wide solid black butt timber floorboards throughout main living areas and staircases
- Luxurious master suite with stunning ensuite, featuring travertine tiled floors and feature wall
- Stone kitchen with concealed butler's pantry and NEFF appliances, floor to ceiling picture windows
- Undercover outdoor kitchen, BBQ area with bulit-in Vintec fridge
- Fully landscaped and decked salt water pool with gas heated spa, sauna and outdoor shower
- Custom made joinery throughout, home office, plantation shutters, wrap around front deck
- Natural gas and slow-combustion wood burner in family living area
- Ground floor guest quarters with possibility of self-contained accommodation
- Arranged over three spacious levels on generous 900sqm block
- Triple car garaging with...
|[27 Apr 2010] Alterations and additions to dwelling-house and inground swimming pool|
|[28 Feb 2018] Alterations and additions to dwelling house and inground swimming pool - Modification A - Various internal and external modifications to dwelling house|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $3,000,000, view property report|