The backyard is north east
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
, and frontage is about 22.1 metres
. More about the land block...
Beautiful Family Living with Northerly Aspect
Spacious and sun-filled, the open-plan living room flows out onto the wrap-around entertainment deck that overlooks the private landscaped back garden.
Designed over two levels; providing superb segregated family accommodation. The main level comprising of the formal and open plan living room with full length windows, kitchen and three bedrooms.
Downstairs offering a parents retreat area with large main bedroom, ensuite, walk-in-robe and a private deck. There is a study and separate rumpus room with garden access and a large storage area under the house.
Superbly positioned, this beautiful home is within walking distance to Canberra Grammar, Red Hill Shops, and a short drive to Manuka and all its amenities.
- Formal lounge room
- North facing meals and Family room with ceiling fan and opening onto the deck
- Large wrap around entertainment deck with covered area
- Kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Timber floors to living area
- Downstairs rumpus room with garden access
- Master bedroom segregated downstairs with study, ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Three bedrooms on main level
- Main bathroom with double vanity and separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling to main level
- Ducted gas heating downstairs
- Under house storage
- Double garage with automatic doors
- Water tank - garden irrigation
- Walk to Canberra Grammar School and Red Hill Shops
- Very close to Manuka, that provides Coles, Post Office, Newsagency and many restaurants and cafes, parliamentary Triangle and Telopea park school.