|Barton Median PriceThe House price is 42% higher than last year.|
|Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Northerly sweeping 180 degree views across the Lake to the City, Mt Ainslie, the Airport and the Kingston Foreshore.
Penthouse apartment on the 5th floor of this highly sought after complex.
Outstanding views from the living area and from the wrap around 96sqm balcony, which features a vergola and loads of space for winter and summer entertaining.
Open plan style large living areas, family room and the wonderful natural light that filters through the whole apartment enhances the appeal of the this property.
Within walking distance to all the Inner South amenities, the Parlimentry Triangle, the Kingston Foreshore and even eateries and bars such as Vincents, The Ottoman, Little Bird and the Hideout.
This apartment is a complete lifestyle change and will be the envy of all.
* Lift access
* Video intercom
* Sweeping northerly views across the Lake
* Tri level design
* 3 bedrooms, ensuite (double vanity) bedroom 1 has a walk in wardrobe
* Bedroom 1 has a private balcony with views to Manuka
* Open plan living
* Large gourmet style kitchen with granite bench tops
* Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
* Family room
* Bathroom with stone vanity and bath
* Loads of cupboards plus walk in pantry/store
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Recessed lights
* Double holland blinds and curtains in bedrooms
* Alarm system
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $1,360,000, view property report|