The backyard is south
facing. The slope of land is Moderately Inclined
, and frontage is about 22.9 metres
. More about the land block...
Stunning elevated views to Black Mountain with lake glimpses star in this premium five-bedroom, three-bathroom residence that's set on the high side of the street in a peaceful cul-de-sac, ideally located walking distance to quality schools, moments to parks and public transport, and close to sporting grounds, public pool, Red Hill Nature reserve, popular cafes and restaurants.
- North facing home saturated in natural light
- Large lounge with framed view of Black Mountain opens to elevated front terrace to enjoy spectacular sunsets
- Separate open-plan family/dining area, plus enormous downstairs rumpus with courtyard access
- Premium renovated modern kitchen with meals area plus granite bench tops and Miele appliances
- Family-sized main bathroom upstairs with large corner shower, bath and separate toilet
- Huge king-sized master bedroom with dressing room and large renovated ensuite with granite top
- Second, third and fourth bedrooms all with built-in robes; built-in storage in upstairs hall
- Fifth bedroom with external entrance privately located downstairs with third bathroom
- Solar passive features to reduce your energy bills
- Internal cedar and glass doors to living areas
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs plus system to master suite
- Laundry chute
- Two hot water systems service the home
- Front and rear courtyards with barbeque area and watering system to easy-care gardens
- Well-equipped internal laundry
- Double lock-up garage with internal access; extra off-street covered parking
Enter via the elevated front terrace and into the upstairs entry foyer. The large lounge with polished timber floor is on your right and showcases sweeping views to Black Mountain and the Arboretum.
The lounge connects to a separate family/dining area that opens...