The backyard is east
facing. The slope of land is Moderately Inclined
, and frontage is about 21.1 metres
. More about the land block...
Potential, position and plans in place...
Ideally positioned within a leafy pocket just doors from Harding Street Reserve and Our Lady's primary school, this large, level and regular allotment, with a wide street frontage of 21.6 metres, is in one of Surrey Hills' highest elevations and is to be sold with approved plans and permits for 2 luxurious, architect-designed homes.
Featuring exceptionally spacious 3-level floorplans in excess of 47 sq m, each residence incorporates premium inclusions such as a home theatre, in-ground pool set in landscaped gardens with a patio, cellar, multiple main bedroom suites and auto double garages.
A successful rental property and currently tenanted, the existing home offers interim cash flow and rare flexibility for buyers wanting to take their time with redevelopment.
Surrounded by spacious, luxury new and established family homes, it is within walking distance to buses in Canterbury or Elgar Roads, moments from shopping precincts in Box Hill, Ashburton or Camberwell Junction and within easy access to the city and a choice of private schools in Balwyn and Kew.
* Approved plans and permits for 2 luxurious homes with spacious 47sqm+ floorplans
* Extra-wide wide 21.6m frontage and large, level allotment of 943sqm (approx).
* Elevated, sought-after setting with sweeping potential sunset and CBD views
* Flexibility to rent out with interim cash flow opportunity
* Convenient access to a wide range of quality amenities
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.27pembrokestsurreyhills.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60/90/120 days
Lot/Plan No: 1/TP556853