The backyard is west
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
, and frontage is about 17.1 metres
. More about the land block...
An enchanting future on a tree-lined corner
Savouring a leafy neighbourhood environment just seconds from Our Ladys Primary School and only moments to Kingswood College, PLC, Aqualink, Wattle Park and the tram, this welcoming home will delight.
The broad, single-level layout on a convenient corner is enhanced by an elevated position and a long verandah designed for relaxation. Classically spacious with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the large lounge and dining room is comfortably separated from the family room, meals and generous family kitchen.
Immediately ideal for comfortable family living, look forward to the exciting prospect of a complete renovation or a luxurious new home build (STCA).
Click here for our Surrey Hills profile video to learn more about this great suburb.
* Family home on a large corner block
* Formal and informal living zones
* Family-sized kitchen
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Double auto garage and massive under-house storage
* Ducted heating, air-conditioning and ducted vacuum
* Near Kingswood College, PLC and tram
* Ideal to renovate or redevelop when ready (STCA)
Also visit stand alone web site: www.26newtonstreetsurreyhills.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Lot/Plan No: 9/LP10048