The backyard is north
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
. More about the land block...
St Kilda Statement Of Style, Space and Character
67 Waterloo Crescent, St Kilda
A statement of style, space and character. An artist's own home meticulously crafted to embrace its lush garden surrounds, this double-fronted residence rich in detail, character and remarkable style offers a family-friendly floorplan and generous accommodation in a supremely central St Kilda location.
- Welcoming living room recalls the home's period heritage
- Family and dining areas warmed by Cheminees Philippe fireplace
- Stainless-steel kitchen, breakfast bar, concealed walk-in pantry
- Alfresco areas sheltered by a soothing array of mature foliage
- Secluded entry-level master with extensive storage and ensuite
- Upstairs rumpus precedes study and two bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bathroom has shower and bathtub plus a separate w/c
- Secure off-street parking for two cars behind auto gates
- Ducted heating and ceiling fans throughout, upstairs air con
- Funky fishbowl w/c, separate laundry, sheltered bike/bin storage