|Southbank Median PriceThe Unit price is 17% higher than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Now on offer is the opportunity to secure a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment at 63 Whiteman St, Southbank.
With approx. 90 Sqm of internal floor space and located on level 23, this apartment comes complete with enclosed balcony off the living/dining area, ducted air conditioning, master bedroom with en-suite, floor to ceiling windows throughout, Miele kitchen appliances, Caesar stone bench tops and ample storage.
As a resident you will experience 5 star city-living with concierge service/security and access to a range of first class facilities including a stylish 20 metre heated indoor swimming pool and a large fully equipped gymnasium.
Situated on the edge of the CBD this superb location allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and means you are only minutes from public transport, the Yarra River and endless shops, restaurants and bars.
- Two large bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows and BIRs. Master with full en-suite
- Semi-covered balcony with views to Port Phillip Bay
- Miele gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- Spacious modern bathrooms - main with bath tub and euro laundry
- Securely tenanted until April
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $575,000 - $750,000, view property report|