|Southbank Median PriceThe Unit price is 3% lower than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Your Southbank Sanctuary
1906/135 City Road, Southbank
The ultimate Southbank residence which has the advantage of stellar Dandenong Range views and immaculate modern style that will make everyday living a true delight. This 2 bedroom apartment is a superb find in the 'Wrap' complex.
- The Wrap building is one of the more interesting architectural buildings in Melbourne, with the white lattice aesthetic taking inspiration from the Arts Centre Spire not far away and Beijing's Bird Nest Olympic Stadium
- Appreciate the light and space found in the central living and meals zone
- Stunning designer kitchen with trendy splashback and stainless steel Smeg appliances including an integrated dishwasher
- Both bedrooms include built-in robes and easy entry to a sleek bathroom
- Balcony with mountain views and Alexander Gardens, European laundry, ducted heating and cooling, secure intercom, secure car space
- Access a building concierge, ground floor restaurant, swimming pool, gym, and sauna
Steps to Crown Entertainment Complex with world class restaurants, Southbank Promenade restaurants and bars, Royal Botanical Gardens, NGV, South Melbourne Market, Boyd Community Hub, and city-bound trams.
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $540,000 - $610,000, view property report|