|Southbank Median PriceThe Unit price is 1% lower than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Priced to sell!
Situated at the renowned Melb art precinct, this bright and spacious upmarket apartment is located only moments from the CBD, Crown Casino, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Hamer Hall, The Royal Botanic Gardens, public transport and easy access to wherever you want to go.
With a floor size of 94sqm approx including the balcony, this bright and spacious apartment with north facing balcony enjoys fantastic city views.
- Large master bedroom with BIR
- Good size 2nd bedroom or study
- Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and Italian Poliform joinery throughout
- Large lounge area. Relax and soak in the spectacular views from the private spacious balcony
- Private lobby entrance, bamboo flooring, separate laundry with Miele dryer, Poliform linen cupboards, ducted heating and cooling
- 1 basement parking
- Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages, concierge service and security entrance.
With a design team including the well known names such as Robert Owen, Jamie Durie and Sue Carr, TRIPTYCH has
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $630,000 - $825,000, view property report|