The backyard is north east
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
. More about the land block...
With entry from both Victoria Street and Brighton Road, this eastern aspect corner block home boasts a quirky design and is ideal for a young couple or family. CBD trams stop right at its doorstep and Ripponlea train station is less than 350 metres away.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with gas fireplace
- Low-maintenance courtyard at rear, ideal for herb garden
- Fenced garden and lawn surrounds the front of the house
- Kitchen has skylight, tiled benchtops and timber cabinets
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, plus study and storage
- Charming master bedroom features two entries and built-ins
- Two bathrooms, additional separate toilet, external laundry
- Ceiling fans and storage cupboards throughout
- Double lock-up garage with two internal access points to home
- Near local shops, parks, the cinema, Caulfield Grammar School