The backyard is west
facing. The slope of land is Moderately Inclined
. More about the land block...
When Character and Convenience Matters
This 2 bedroom brick Edwardian semi-detached house combines period origins, modern enhancements and a great location to make it an irresistible opportunity for astute buyers. Ideally positioned to both Ripponlea Village and Glenhuntly Road Elsternwick, this appealing residence is ready for immediate enjoyment whilst offering potential for future improvement.
- 2 double bedrooms (BIR & OFP)
- Spacious living and dining
- Functional kitchen (S/S) with meals
- Bathroom (bath & shower), separate laundry, W.C.
- Decked and paved courtyard, landscaped garden
- R/C OSP, heat & cool, polished boards
- Walk to cafes, shops, transport, park & schools
Property Code: 2107