|Ripponlea Median PriceThe House price is 28% higher than last year.|
|Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
It's quiet, it's had a make-over, and it ticks all the boxes!!
Stroll to Glenhuntly Road, Glen Eira Road, or Tennyson Street shops to sip a morning latte!!
With style and flair, this great apartment is in a secure block and has all the amenities to suit someone looking for that 'something special' in a home.
Set on the ground floor and with a secure off-street car space you'll come home to relax and enjoy this low-maintenance lifestyle in a prize position.
Featuring the following:
- Security entrance
- Spacious modern kitchen with near new tiling and stainless steel cook-top and room for a small meals area
- Entrance hall with great storage cupboards
- Living/dining with garden aspect & a balcony
- 2 good sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with shower
- Laundry facilities in the bathroom with lots of space that you have room to move!!
- Balcony from the lounge/living room
- Off street parking via rear laneway (secure entry)
Choose between three fantastic Villages - Elsternwick shopping precinct with train station, Ripponlea Village also with train station & Brighton Rd tram, or the Tennyson St shops in Elwood.
Great access to the city or south via Nepean Highway and minutes to the beach & the golf course!!
Please call Jade from Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747 for further information & to inspect by private appointment, or see 'open times' as advertised on this site.
Jade Costello : 0411 318 747
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $470,000 - $615,000, view property report|