|Port Melbourne Median PriceThe House price is 4% higher than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
ENVIABLE POSITION + LARGE OUTDOOR SPACE + TOP FLOOR
105 NOTT STREET, PORT MELBOURNE 3207
$585,000 - $600,000
- Top floor of a boutique five storey building looking toward the Docklands, City and Bolte Bridge.
- No noise from a floor above, just the quiet buzz of the street.
- Large 36 sqm entertainers terrace for summer BBQ's and outdoor entertainment.
- North/East facing apartment with two spacious bedrooms with BIRs, main bedroom with access to private balcony.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances and stone bench tops, dining area and open plan lounge with floor to ceiling windows.
- Sparkling bathroom with stone vanity and over sized shower, Euro laundry facilities with trough, and split system air conditioning.
- Secure basement car park and storage cage are included on title.
- Lift for easy access.
- Close to trams, Spirit of Tasmania for a quick holiday, and just 3 kms from Melbourne's CBD.
This is a perfect apartment for the owner occupier or the astute investor.
Presently leased until April 10th 2012 for $540 per week ($28,152 pa)
Outgoings: Body Corp $3,900 pa (Approx)
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $550,000 - $690,000, view property report|