The backyard is south west
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
, and frontage is about 16.6 metres
. More about the land block...
White picket fence in a tranquil setting - Flexible settlement, Move in before or after Christmas
14 Bunya Close, Palmerston
Auction to be held on Saturday 15th December 2018 at 10:00am.
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backing onto cycle paths and grasslands, this picturesque home complete with picket fence is located in a highly sought-after Gungahlin suburb.
It has recently had a massive 22 panel solar system installed, so you can save money on your winter bills and run the ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning in summer with free energy from the sun.
The home features two separate living areas. The updated kitchen is conveniently located between the dining room and family/meals room and features downlights, stainless appliances, gas cooktop and large pantry.
The 3 bedrooms are spacious and all have easy access to a modern bathroom with separate toilet. In addition to the inside entertaining area, there is a large leafy backyard with high colourbond fences, providing plenty of space for everyone.
This delightfully presented hidden oasis is a very short walk to Palmerston Primary School, local shops, playgrounds and public transport.
- Single level, 3-bedroom home, immaculate condition + beautiful presentation
- Potential 6 Star EER
- Recently installed massive 6.82kW solar system, save $$ on your winter bills and run the ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning in summer with free energy from the sun
- Family-sized kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard / pantry space plus stainless steel appliances
- Separate living, dining and family areas
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
Lot/Plan No: GUNG/PALM/138/8/