Novar Gardens Median Price
The House price is 4% lower than last year.|
Surrounding suburbsSubscribe latest sold pricesNovar Gardens 5040 ProfileNovar Gardens rent priceNew houses in Novar Gardens
|A20 Saratoga Drive, Novar Gardens|
|Sold $532,500 in May 2014 [Rectify]|
|Last Sold $390,000 in Jun 2005|
|House: 3 2 2 |
|Land size: 576 sqm | Building size: 198 sqm|
|Agent: Harcourts - Glenelg (RLA 61339)|
|Distance: 8.2 km to CBD; 3.8 km to Edwardstown Station|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
If you have been searching for the perfect family home then look no further, conveniently located in this tightly held pocket of Novar Gardens the first thing you will notice is how attractive this neighbourhood is. Positioned perfectly within easy reach of the City or the Beach and within easy walking distance to Immanuel College you will be glad to call this one home.
What we love about this home:
- Three bedrooms built-in robe and ensuite to mater, bedroom two is of grand proportions and has a built-in robe and sliding door providing natural light.
- Formal lounge and dining, lounge with feature brick wall and Rinnai gas heater.
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family area with sliding door access to rear yard.
- Updated main bathroom with separate w/c easily caters for the rest of the family and your guests.
- Updated kitchen is spacious and well appointed, complete with corner pantry, dishwasher, skylight to provide natural light and a pura tap.
- Double garage one side has been converted to Gym/games room.
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout, reverse-cycle split system in the family room and gas heating provide year round comfort.