The backyard is west
facing. The slope of land is Gently Inclined
, and frontage is about 14.2 metres
. More about the land block...
ROOM TO RUN AND PLAY!
Sitting proudly in one of Mosman Parks premier streets, behind an idyllic white picket fence lies this charming character home - an ideal blend of old and new.
Perfectly positioned on a large 954sqm lot the home oozes warmth as it retains the charm of its era combined with contemporary design. Deceptively spacious the home has a multitude of living zones generously spread over two levels for the whole family to enjoy.
The renovated gourmet kitchen spills out to the outdoor entertaining and pool area framed by manicured gardens and lots of grassed lawn for the kids to run and play.
It is a rare find in this sought after precinct where properties are so tightly held. The opportunity is now presented for this family home to welcome a new family within its walls to begin their next chapter
- 954sqm land holding
- Northern lit spacious rear garden with an alfresco area, sprawling lawn and outdoor powder room
- Light and bright renovated open plan kitchen overlooking the rear garden and pool area
- Kids upstairs retreat with pretty elevated outlook and ocean glimpses
- Large swimming pool
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans through out
- High ceilings with original ceiling detail
- Polished timber floorboards
- Huge garden shed and vegetable garden
Sought after location close to the river, parks and schools
- 190 m walk to Iona Presentation College
- 300 m to Mosman Park Bowling Club and Bay View Park with amazing river and city views
- 600 m walk to Mosman Park Primary School
- 600 m to Camelot Outdoor Cinema
- 650 m to Mosman Park Heights Shops (IGA, Post Office, cafes...