|Hawthorn Median PriceThe House price is 9% lower than last year.|
|Hawthorn East||$2,125,000 |
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
A top floor lifestyle & recently renovated!
Recently renovated throughout and positioned on the top level of a solid brick development, this attractively-designed 2 bedroom apartment is the ideal base for a lively, active and thrilling lifestyle.
Perfect for investors seeking consistently strong returns or young professionals looking for a neighbourhood brimming with endless amenities, catch the tram to the Rivoli Cinema, Camberwell retailers, Richmond's fabulous entertainment precinct and the city. Wander easily to Riversdale Village cafes, Glenferrie Road restaurants and Swinburne University.
Leafy views across heritage rooftops fill every room, from the spacious brand new kitchen/meals to the enticing lounge room with heater and air-conditioner. Features laundry facilities in the bright refurbished bathroom, new carpet, secure intercom entry, shared lockable communal laundry/storage room and a single off-street car space.
* Brand new kitchen & refurbished bathroom
* Top floor 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of the action
* A great investment or first home for young professionals
* Catch the tram to Camberwell, Richmond and the city
* Walk to village cafes, Glenferrie Road and Swinburne Uni
* Leafy street views from the lounge and kitchen/meals
* Secure Intercom Entry and a single off-street car space
* Lockable Communal Laundry/Storage Room
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $405,000 - $530,000, view property report|