|Haberfield Median PriceThe House price is 4% lower than last year.|
|Five Dock||$2,065,800 |
|Summer Hill||$1,842,800 |
|A5 Rogers Avenue, Haberfield|
|Sold $5,250,000 in Sep 2012 [Rectify]|
|House: 7 7 4 |
|Land size: 5,084 sqm [Measure]|
|Build year: 1900|
|Agent: Savills Sydney|
|Distance: 6.9 km to CBD; 882 metres to Summer Hill Station [Transport]|
|Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
The Bunyas is one of Sydneys finest Federation properties offering a palatial family home set amongst generous rolling grounds. The main two-storey home was commissioned by Haberfield pioneer Richard Stanton circa 1900 in the then-modern Arts and Crafts Bungalow style.
Unparalleled in grace, style and historic legend, The Bunyas graced the pages of Home and Garden Beautiful magazine in 1913, at which time it was described as the largest and most complete cottage residence in the state.
Of generous proportions and renovated with grand interiors, the iconic main residence features a sweeping array of formal and casual living spaces. Imposing traditional interior details combine with contemporary finishes to create a unique living environment steeped in history and elegance.
The estate also features a separate building offering a range of home office options, including professional suites, boardrooms and conference facilities. There is also another separate renovated three-bedroom guest residence on site.
It is the extensive park-like grounds of The Bunyas that really sets the scene for unrivalled seclusion and privacy. Historic Bunya pines and other established trees and plants, vines, expansive lawn areas and grassy walks complete this natural haven in the sought-after leafy surrounds of Haberfield.
- Commissioned by Haberfield pioneer Richard Stanton in c1900
- A magnificent main residence with imposing interiors
- A selection of generous formal and casual living spaces
- Separate two storey premises offering home office options
- Professional suites, conference/board rooms and facilities
- Separate renovated three bedroom guest residence on site
- CCTV, comprehensive security and ducted air conditioning
- Double garage plus secure parking for multiple cars
- A secluded and very private setting in leafy surrounds
- A home unparalleled in grace, style and historic legend
|[*] Registered as NSW Heritage, Bunyas, The, more information|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|View property report|