|Docklands Median PriceThe House price is 62% lower than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
5 Star Living With the Convenience of Tram 90m away and everything you need round the corner
On Offering is this premium large one bed apartment with double glazed glass:
1 bedroom with views to the water
1 bathroom with Laundry attached 2in1 Washing and drying machine included as part of the apartment.
1 secure parking space (on same level as apartment with no steps, within 20 steps to your apartment door)
1 Big storage cage (behind car space, behind your car see picture)
1 Spacious Kitchen with lots of storage, Fridge included as part of the apartment. with Blanco Platinum Dish washer too
In terms of Car Park Space and Storage cage, this Unit 7F is second to none compared to other units.
Because it's 20 steps to your unit within the same level with no steps
- 24 hour concierge service, Always smiling at you to give you a fresh start of the day.
- Residents Lounge
- Business Centre & Board Room
- North facing Sky Garden facing the water, with BBQ facilities
- 25 metre pool, spa and sauna
- Gymnasium and treatment room, Save on Gym Membership fees,
- NBN connected to building and to unit
- Around the corner: Australia's most technologically advanced library and community centre with performance theatres, music recording studios, a gaming centre and an art gallery - Library at The Dock.
The level of amenity similar to that of exclusive 5 star hotels, this is perfect for city lovers who wants a quiet resting place in the evening. With minutes away to the happening places.
Or hop on the tram 90m away from the unit along 888 collins street to the city. Tram 11 and 48.
No Pets, exception: Chihuahua is ok
To apply click on the Apply Online button
Inspections currently by Appointment only.
|Property's zone, overlay, easement and land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $440,000 - $550,000, view property report|