|Crace Median PriceThe House price is 1% higher than last year.|
|Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
Terrace Style Living
"Paddington Style Terrace"
The catch cry for Crace is "Crace changes everything" and this certainly applies to the lifestyle created by this community title townhouse alternative.
Easy living with low maintenance gardens, close to the vibrant Crace shopping centre, local gym and other facilities.
Very easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre and the Barton Highway and GDE.
Clean lines throughout this 2 storey property with lovely additional features listed below.
* High ceilings
* 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes
* Open plan living
* Stone bench tops in kitchen
* Premium range Blanco stainless steel appliances.
* Oven, natural gas cooktop with wok burner
* Slide out slimline rangehood
* Blinds to all windows
* Electric heating
* European style laundry
* 2nd toilet downstairs
* Compact fluorescent lighting throughout
* Pergola, enclosed rear courtyard, store shed
* Auto panel lift door to carport from lane access
Property size 86sqm
Block size 153 sqm
Crace community title scheme annual levy $439.40
Lot/Plan No: GUNG/CRAC/31/59/
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $350,000 - $440,000, view property report|