|Buderim Median PriceThe House price is 2% lower than last year.|
|Floorplan | Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
SOLD By Grant Smith For Repeat Clients Within 10 Days!
78 Gloucester Road, Buderim
Commanding an On-Buderim address, this single level brick and tile home has been renovated throughout offering a north-east aspect to the backyard. Tastefully styled and presented, this home is ready to move in and enjoy.
There are two separate living areas separated by a galley kitchen, with new timber look laminate flooring throughout. Both living areas also open onto the tiled enclosed sunroom, perfect for summer living.
There are three large bedrooms down the hallway, with the master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite. Both the ensuite and the main bathroom have both been renovated and modernized.
There is a detached separate double garage as well as a large garden workshop in the backyard. The grounds are level and offer mature established landscaping.
This tasteful home is in an ideal location and presents perfectly with nothing to do.
- Three Bedrooms With Built-ins
- 800m² Allotment On Buderim
- Two Separate Living Areas
- Enclosed Tiled Sunroom
- Three Split System Air-conditioners Throughout
- Galley Style Kitchen
- Master Suite With Walk-in Robe
- Modern Ensuite To Master
- Air-conditioned Throughout
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Ample Storage Throughout
- New Timber Look Flooring
- Newly Resprayed Roof
- Insulated Ceilings
- Large Workshop Shed With Bench & Vice
- 3000L Water Tank
- Detached Double Remote Garage
- Walk To Buderim Primary School
- Easy Walk To Buderim Village
- Close To Medical & Shopping Facilities
The ideal home to enjoy or entertain, ideal for retirees or young families all being an a single...
|View land measurement|
|Search neighbour's planning permit|