|Broadwater Median PriceThe House price is 6% lower than last year.|
|Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
LARGE HOUSE and LAND In ABBEY WATERS
89 Beachfields Drive, Broadwater
BIG BIG BIG One of Busseltons Largest Floor Plans on a Massive Block!
Whether you are looking to expand with a growing family or simply want the lock and leave holiday home to sleep a tribe, then this must be placed on your to view list. Built in 2005 and freshly refurbished this Plunkett Built home on a 822sqm block has nothing to do except choose some matching furniture and enjoy!
Located walking distance to the Sparkling shores of Geographe Bay, only 3.2km (approx.) to the new Vasse Coles and Shopping precinct, Cape Naturaliste College and Vasse Primary School catchment, you will be hard pressed to find a better home base in this price range at the doorstep to the world-renowned Margaret River Wine Region. Approx. 7.7km to the City of Busselton and Busselton Jetty precinct, yet only 400metres from the beach, wow! The options are a plenty.
Don't wait for it to go, contact Carl Wilde from Century 21 today to make an offer this weekend!
- 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home with activity overlooking outdoor entertaining and pool!
- Wide entrance hallway opening into a massive open plan family area
- King size master suite bedroom with external access to patio, large WIR and ensuite
- Three queen sized minor bedrooms and main bathroom located on western side.
- Computer nook and activity room for kids situated amongst minor bedrooms
- Huge family room, must be seen to believe
- Functional kitchen with view overlooking the dining room through to a lovely vista of the below ground salt water pool
- New stainless steel cooktop and under bench oven and plenty of cupboard space
- Laundry located off...
|Search neighbour's planning permit|