The backyard is west
facing. The slope of land is Nearly Level
, and frontage is about 19.8 metres
. More about the land block...
Stylish Renovation in Parkland Precinct
Impressive styling gives a new look to this 1960s architect designed, renovated family home. Vast floor to ceiling windows seamlessly integrate the outside in, while coveted north-facing living areas flow out to a private, low maintenance native garden with soothing water features.
- Spacious lounge with garden aspect adjoins the dining/study area
- Gourmet kitchen, glass splashback, s/steel appliances, dishwasher
- Sun splashed meals/family domain overlooks outdoor entertaining
- Three double bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite
- Central bathroom, pwd/room, outdoor heated spa, double carport
- Stroll to Dendy Park, transport, shops, minutes to Brighton beach
Lot/Plan No: 13/LP33724