The backyard is west
facing. The slope of land is Nearly Level
, and frontage is about 17.7 metres
. More about the land block...
Brighton's first watch house was built in 1850 at the corner of Dendy and Hampton Street and has now become available For Lease.
This amazing home has been well cared for and over time, wonderfully restored.
Filled with much love and history this significant home comprises;
- Welcoming and wide entrance hall
- Formal lounge room with brilliant mantle piece, shelving and gorgeous bay window
- Open plan family living
- Generous kitchen with new wall over and Miele dishwasher
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Sparkling period bathroom with double basin and claw foot bath
- Three further bedrooms
- Second bathroom
- Ducted heating
- Three Air Conditioners
- One car space
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Storage shed
Conveniently located close to transport, Bay and Church Street shopping & local schools.
Please note: Strictly no pets
Open for inspection times are subject to cancellation without notice.
Cash, personal or company cheques will not be accepted as payment for first month's rent and bond. Bank cheques or a cleared direct credit payment are required. All future rental payments are monthly in advance via direct debit.