ECLECTIC COUNTRY-STYLE GEM IN PRIZED LOCALE
124 Gwynne Street, Richmond
Built in 1895, this endearing weatherboard home is nestled quietly in the prized Cremorne locale close to the Main Yarra Trail and East Richmond Station. Privately concealed from the street, its façade exudes country-style charm with an idyllic front porch and garden. Laden with gorgeous eclectic detail and craftsmanship throughout, it boasts high pressed-metal ceilings, two fire places, generous back garden, and unique attic space.
- 2 generously sized bedrooms, one with built-in robes and original open fire place.
- Unique attic space with roof access and large window overlooking the back garden.
- Large main bathroom with cast-iron tub, incorporated laundry space and separate water closet.
- Sizeable back garden with paved alfresco area
- Enormous formal lounge area with built-in bookshelves, timber floors and gas log fire.
- Land size 11m x 27.3m (approx.) - NO HERITAGE OVERLAY
- Conveniently close to the Main Yarra Trail, Church Street and the MCG.
Endearing weatherboard residence in tightly held location.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Read more 翻译中文