Light Fresh & Ready to Go!
18/14 Boolee Street, Reid
AUCTION: 6:00pm 19th June, LJ Hooker Canberra City In-Rooms
This terrific north facing apartment has been freshly painted, new flooring laid, and the kitchen now has brand new appliances.
An investor or first home buyer would be the perfect fit for this inner north development, located across the road from the beautiful Glebe Park and a very short stroll into the City Centre for all the lifestyle benefits you could ever want.
The Monterey apartments provide its occupants with secure access to the development and basement parking, there is a terrific amount of visitor parking and you or your lucky tenant will love the added bonus of the gated inground pool or a game of tennis.
This property will go to auction unless sold prior so please don’t delay your inspection and opportunity to be part of the Inner-City Community.
- Single level North facing apartment
- New Timber Look flooring, fresh paint throughout
- The kitchen has been refreshed with brand new oven, cooktop & rangehood
- Fridge, washing machine & clothes dryer are included in the sale
- Generous bedroom with built in robes
- Great storage throughout the apartment
- Rear access into your apartment from the street will be super convenient
- Front terrace will be perfect to soak up some sun
- Secure access to development & basement parking + storage
- Plenty of visitor parking
- Rates; $391.00 per quarter
- Land Tax; $489.00 per quarter IF RENTED
- Body Corp fees; $754.88 per quarter
Read more 翻译中文