Spacious Apartment with Leafy Outlook
105/107 Canberra Avenue, Griffith
With a leafy outlook over Burke Crescent, this two bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor, enjoying a sunny and private position.
Comprising of a generous open-plan living area, an entertainer's balcony, kitchen with granite bench tops, two double size bedrooms with ensuite to master, built in robes to both bedrooms & secure car parking.
An ideal offering in a very convenient location.
Close to Kingston, Griffith and Manuka Shops, Fyshwick Markets and Lake Burley Griffin with the Kingston Foreshore Precinct. Schools and public transport are moments from the door.
- For access to open homes, please enter from the driveway of Canberra Avenue and follow the open home signs down the driveway, across the terrace for direct entry.
- Very generous open plan living
- Private balcony
- Secure complex
- Kitchen with granite bench tops, electric cooking, dishwasher and ample storage
- Two reverse cycle heating/cooling systems
- Large main bedroom with walk-through-robe to ensuite
- Large second bedroom with built-in-robes
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- European style laundry with clothes dryer
- Crimsafe screens installed to the windows and sliding doors
- Single car space
- Foxtel connection ready
- Storage cupboard outside apartment door
- Visitor undercover car parking
- Walking distance to Schools, Shops, Markets and Lake Burley Griffin - an ideal location within Canberra's Inner South
Land Rates: $1476.99 P/A
Body Corporate: $1,122 P/Q
EER: 6 翻译中文