. 地块的坡度是 稍微倾斜
, 宽度是 15.5 米
A premier position in the English Counties Estate
74 Durham Road, Surrey Hills
A rare uncut gem, this long-held charming 3 bedroom weatherboard home is set atop a substantial 801 sqm approx. allotment. On the high side of one of Surrey Hills' coveted boulevards in the revered English Counties Estate precinct, the lovely high ceilings, leadlight and polished floorboards create a warm ambience.
The fireplace and tree-top views welcome in the spacious lounge and dining, flowing to a neat kitchen and separate meals/family room. Step outside and enjoy the lush deep, west-facing backyard.
An exciting opportunity awaits to renovate or redevelop (STCA) in this family friendly neighbourhood, only 11km from the CBD. Zoned for highly sought after private and public schools such as Canterbury Primary School, Camberwell High and Canterbury Girls' Secondary College. A pleasant stroll will see you reach trams, trains, buses and Through Rd Cafes.
* A charming 3 bedroom home on 801 sq m approx.
* In the cherished English Counties Estate
* Elegant lounge/dining with fireplace
* Spacious kitchen and meals/family room
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Zoned for Canterbury Primary and Camberwell High
* Stroll to the train, tram, village cafes and private schools
* Renovate, extend or redevelop (STCA)
Terms 10% deposit, balance 120 days
Read more 翻译中文