Classic Queenslander Cottage
89 Tully Street, South Townsville
Filled with charm and character this beautiful Queenslander is ready for you to love and enjoy or add your own personal touch.
Step in and step back to a time when life was simple. Polished timber floors throughout, tongue and groove timber walls, high ceilings and an irresistible charm.
Two good sized bedrooms plus a sleep-out provide ample accommodation for a young family. The bathroom has a shower - bathtub combo and separate toilet.
A functional kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space and flows effortlessly to the dining area.
You would be forgiven if you thought you were back at the turn of the century in the large lounge with its high ceilings and decorative ceiling rose.
Relax on the front verandah with a good book or sipping your favourite drink while enjoying the cool breezes.
An easy to maintain yard means more time to enjoy the important things in life.
- Two good sized bedrooms plus a sleep-out
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- The bathroom has a shower/tub combo and separate toilet
- Timber floors throughout high ceilings and tongue and groove walls
- Large lounge features decorative ceiling Rose
- Airconditioned throughout
- Easy to maintain 304sqm allotment
- Covered carport
The owners are motivated and want this property sold at auction or prior. Inspect today and make it yours, before someone else does.
Read more 翻译中文