Excellent Opportunity in the Heart of Harrison.
48/17 Wimmera Street, Harrison
This modern and practical apartment located in the Niche complex in Harrison and is an excellent addition to an investment portfolio or even first home owners keen on entering the property market.
It is offered as currently occupied with great tenants until June 2019.
Featuring two ample-sized bedrooms plus a generous kitchen with stone bench tops. A light-filled and spacious floor plan with open plan living that flows onto the large North Easterly facing balcony providing plenty of space for outdoor entertaining.
Located about 8 km's from the city and only minutes to the Gungahlin Marketplace and walking distance to schools, parks, childcare centre and the brand-new Woolworths on Flemington Rd. Completed with quality finishes and comfortable secure living in mind, this attractive home is priced to sell.
- Modern, low-maintenance living
- 56m2 internal living
- 11m2 balcony
- Two good sized bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
- Bright, open plan living with large, private balcony
- Oversized bathroom and shower with wall-hung vanity
- Excellent kitchen with stone bench tops, and quality appliances
- Storage/linen press
- Gas hot water
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- NBN ready
- Currently rented at $320 per week ( definite potential for higher rent )
- Tenanted until June 2019
- EER 5
- Construction: 2014
- Very affordable Body Corporate of $381 per quarter approx. (administrative and sinking fund)
Located moments from the expanding Gungahlin Market Place, Flemington Rd Retail Precinct and light rail, this opportunity... 翻译中文