A Beautiful Piece of Real Estate
Whether you are a first home buyer, downsizer or investor looking for a great investment within one of Canberra's most sought after suburbs this may be a great opportunity for you. This split level two bedroom apartment offers an open plan kitchen, living and meal area opening out to a balcony. The kitchen is neutral toned with electric appliances.
The two bedrooms share a neutral toned bathroom and are very generous in size. The unit has a laundry with ample storage and one easy access car space plus multiple visitor parking.
The location of this apartment is across from parkland, within walking distance to the local shops and only a 25 minute walk or 5 minute drive to the Canberra CBD, Russell Offices and schools.
Living Size: 87m2 approx.
Admin Fund 2016: $680.20 total pq
Rental Appraisal: $390 - $420 per week
- Two bedrooms
- One bathroom with bath and shower
- One car space plus storage
- Generous laundry
- Electric appliances
- Ample storage
- Stain glass window accents onto the balcony
- Carpet through living areas and bedrooms
- Split level design
- Cork flooring in kitchen
- Living area overlooks the balcony
- Visitor parking
- Short walk to local shops
- Backs onto a nature reserve
- Quiet, established, leafy neighbourhood 翻译中文