Modern, airy and great location
30/135 Blamey Crescent, Campbell
Currently leased at $315 per week on periodic tenancy
Set in one of Campbell's iconic older style apartment blocks -'Lyndon Court', this one-bedroom, one-bathroom, renovated apartment is ideally located and offers sound rental appeal to investors or provides a great entry-level first home.
Positioned on the second floor with a green, leafy outlook, the open plan living area is light and airy and the modern decor brings a sense of style. The kitchen and bathroom have been updated, the bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and is privately screened with plantation shutters. There is also one allocated car space in the complex.
A short walk takes you to Campbell shops or the local bus stop whilst the Australian National University, the Parliamentary Triangle, Lake Burley Griffin, Mount Ainslie and Mount Majura are just a short drive away! This is a perfect opportunity for those wanting to purchase in the desirable and ever-evolving inner north suburb of Campbell.
- Common entry to apartments - stair access only
- Open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Kitchen has tiled floor and splash-back and features 'stone-look' laminate bench tops, stainless steel electric oven and hotplates, range-hood, single sink and ample storage cupboards
- Bedroom is spacious and partitioned from living area with plantation shutters and has large built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom is renovated with modern vanity, shower and toilet
- One car space
- Communal laundry and clothesline in complex
- Located close to local Campbell shops, public transport, schools and The Australian War Memorial
- Short drive to City Centre and surrounding... 翻译中文