Motivated owner will consider genuine offers
Just an easy stroll across the road to the Campbell shops and in very close proximity to Russell offices, Lake Burley Griffin and the City centre, this ground floor unit is well worth considering.
With a very reliable tenant wishing to stay; you can simply take over the tenancy or if occupying yourself then vacant possession is possible.
Neat and tidy with some updating done to kitchen & bathroom along with recently replaced flooring and window treatments.
A motivated owner would like to consider genuine offers so please give me a call or pop in to an open home.
- North facing kitchen & dining spaces, enjoy looking out onto established gardens
- Kitchen with electric cooking
- Bathroom has been renovated & looking fresh & light
- New built in robes to the bedroom
- Flooring and window treatments are just 4 years old
- The unit has had new wiring & plumbing works completed
- A single allocated car space
- Shared laundry or there is plumbing in place to integrate a washing machine
- Lots of green space within the development
- Enjoy the convenience of Campbell shops just across the road
- Public transport on the street
- Rates: $438.00 per quarter
- Land Tax: $647.63 per quarter if rented
- Body corporate: $447.71 per quarter 翻译中文