4 Out of 4 SOLD, Another Wanted!
1-4/14 Wridgway Avenue, Burwood
Immaculately designed to meet the modern lifestyle, this brand new townhouse is affordable for all kinds of home buyers. Nestled in the best pocket of Burwood, it is within walking distance to the Deakin University and the prestigious Presbyterian Ladies College. Strategically located in the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone, it is also in close proximity to the 24 hour Burwood One Shopping Centre, Chadstone Shopping Centre and Gardiners Creek bike trail.
The open plan living and dining area are equipped with floorboards, which are easy to clean and maintain. The modern kitchen will satisfy the avid chef with stainless steel appliances and lots of storage spaces. On the first floor The master bedroom is equipped with fine grade carpet, walk-in-robes and ensuite. The other two robed bedrooms are sharing a centre bathroom with separate toilet. Featured with remote controlled garage, decking and private backyard, this is the dream home for everyone.
About the location:
- 10 minutes' walk (1 tram stop) to Deakin University
- 3 minutes' walk to the No.75 Tram stop, which you can catch and go straight to Melbourne CBD and the 24 Hour Burwood One Shopping Centre
- 20 minutes' walk (2 tram stop) to Presbyterian Ladies College
- 5 minutes' drive to Burwood One Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes' drive to Chadstone Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes' drive to Box Hill Shopping Centre
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements... 翻译中文